Friday, October 24, 2008

Stay tuned early next week

I didn't want a week to go by without something in this space. It's been super-busy (you can see some of it on the New Haven Independent homepage). 

The Jewish holidays of Shemini Atzerit and Simchas Torah took half the week and working on the upcoming Annual Dinner for my synagogue, Bikur Cholim Sheveth Achim a week from Sunday also is taking what's left.  It's a great dinner, honoring Holocaust survivors. If you are interested in coming (great food), please e-mail me at lhoneyman88@comcast.net. 

But, loyal readers, I want you to stay tuned early next week. Two scary experiences, one a movie and another a book, will lead to what I hope will be a particularly illustrative posting. The subject: So you think the vice presidency is meaningless, do you?

Gotta run. Have a great weekend and for those in the Tribe, a great Shabbos Bereshit.

Until next time...

No comments: